There are newer employer reviews for Philips Healthcare

Not a place I would recommend anyone work.

Current Employee - Production Technician in Bothell, WA
Current Employee - Production Technician in Bothell, WA

I have been working at Philips Healthcare full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

It is a great campus and there are some great people. They do have a good amount of tuition reimbursement, but it is not easy to get approved for it.

Cons

The management structure changes constantly. They come up with a reason every year to either give no raises or limit it to 1-2%. They always talk about how they care about the employees and customers, but every decision comes down to what is cheaper for the company, no matter the consequences. It is no wonder that everyone there has been jumping ship over the last 5 years.

Go back to how the company was run 5-10 years ago and maybe you will stop loosing all of the talent that made the company successful.

489 Other Employee Reviews for Philips Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Solid company, not for those who things moving!

Former Employee - Marketing Manager
    Former Employee - Marketing Manager

I worked at Philips Healthcare full-time

Pros

My direct managers were great...responsive, good communicators, involved the team in discussions and kept us up to date as they had info. Company products are solid for the most part (any company at this level has its "glitchy stuff", so...) and they have a good rep. I had a position that allowed me to work remotely, which was perfect for me at that time. Educational opps available if desired.

Cons

As with any large company, this one adopts change slowly. Not for those who want to shift direction quickly, or want to feel that their work has an impact. Company is global, and the split between the Dutch and American heads often causes friction.

Listen to Sales: they know the customer base.

Profit oriented company

Former Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Bothell, WA
    Former Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Bothell, WA

I worked at Philips Healthcare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There were good benefits and a lot of challenging situations where you have to improve yourself in order to conquer them.

Cons

In the financial department people are overworked. They all do at least one job and a half. There is an old SAP systems that is very slow. After I left they hire two people to replace me. I think the management is looking only at the bottom line and doesn't have any long term plans.

Focus more on the products and their quality then just the bottom line.

There are newer employer reviews for Philips Healthcare