Philips North America
www.usa.philips.com Andover, MA 5000+ Employees

Outstanding place to work - if you like to work hard and play to win

Director (Current Employee)
Andover, MA

I have been working at Philips North America full-time for more than 3 years

ProsPhilips is tackling the most pressing issues of society - healthcare, sustainability, healthy living. It's big and global and complex - not everyone's cup of tea - but because of this, Philips has the horsepower to make a difference and I as an employee contribute to making that difference.

ConsIf you're a slacker, there's a lot fewer places to hide than there was in the past. The company culture has developed in a very positive way in the past few years, we're accountable and hold each other accountable. We are playing to make a difference in people's lives, to win, not just for a paycheck.

Advice to Senior ManagementStick with the clear message you've been sending for the last 24 months. Don't let up and don't change direction, we're on the right track!

Good company and good learning experience

Vice President (Current Employee)
Bridgeport, CT

I have been working at Philips North America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Decent pay and dedicated employees Cons: Unorgananized. Different departments do not talk to each other… Advice to Senior Management: Talk to each other. This will take away much… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good learning experience

I have been working at Philips North America

Pros: Friendly environment to work in Cons: The area is not in a city Advice to Senior Management: none More

There are newer reviews on Philips North America.

Worked for Philips North America? Contribute to the Community!

Philips North America – Why Work for Us?

Philips is a global, diversified health and well-being company focused on improving people’s lives by delivering meaningful innovation. We operate in both professional and consumer markets across three main sectors… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Philips North America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Philips North America CEO Frans van Houten. All reviews posted anonymously by Philips North America employees.