Phillips Edison

www.phillipsedison.com
  www.phillipsedison.com
There are newer employer reviews for Phillips Edison

Up and down. I enjoy the immediate team that I work with.

Current Employee - Attorney in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Attorney in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Phillips Edison full-time

Pros

Young, growing company. Work life balance is good. Lot's of flexibility. There is a lot of transparency between Management and employees.

Cons

Compensation is not competitive; Promotions/advancements go to cronies; old boys network; constantly changing.

Listen to employees

16 Other Employee Reviews for Phillips Edison (View Most Recent)

Chews through people

Former Employee - Analyst in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Analyst in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Phillips Edison full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There can be opportunities for growth....IF you are liked by your manager and people in position to help you. beautiful office space. Many, many nice competent people to work with and to learn from.

Cons

company wide, routine, abrupt, terminations of co-workers....tenured to new employees with no aparent problems. I cant count the number of times that I went home on friday and all seems well.come in monday and people are gone. tenure doesnt seem to matter. lots of favoritism. this was pervasive and blantant there and was a non-verbal form of bullying.....message is "don't get comfortable here". basically, if someone in managment decides that they like you, you will do well. If they decide that they dont like you, life can be miserable there and you are toast. I experienced months of mental bullying by my manager.

I know this is a business and not a charity. but, I wish you would do more of following the golden rule.....treat people as you would want to be treated. Give them a fair chance. Treating people decently brings great returns.

Great atmosphere, challenging work, awesome people.

Former Employee - Finance Intern in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Finance Intern in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Phillips Edison as an intern (more than an year)

Pros

-Laid back atmosphere, but everyone seems to be on the same page in regards to everything going on within company.

-Executives are easily approachable and great with help.

Cons

-Monotonous, routine work. Things change, not much.

-Too much sitting and not enough acting by some employees. Should take a better initiative to internally promote.

Continue to explore new areas of business and improve in every aspect. You have the right people here in the office, make the most of them.

There are newer employer reviews for Phillips Edison