Phlebotomy Services International

www.phlebotomyservices.com
  www.phlebotomyservices.com
There are newer employer reviews for Phlebotomy Services International

like being on a roller coaster.

I have been working at Phlebotomy Services International full-time

Pros

Potential is there for growth.

Cons

Lot of work and responsibility for very low compensation. Unstable, feeling of being a part of an organization that you have to constantly explain to hardworking mobile phlebs why they cannot be paid on time lends to very low morale.

Keep your word in all you do. or don't do it at all.

9 Other Employee Reviews for Phlebotomy Services International (View Most Recent)

No Accountability

Current Employee - Phlebotomist
    Current Employee - Phlebotomist

I have been working at Phlebotomy Services International as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The company has a large amount of contracts and you get to do interesting assignments.

Cons

Their company has a problem with paying their contracted Phlebotomist. They only pay on Net 30 which means you get paid the following month from when you did the work. They don't give you the pay you deserve based on the amount you travel and you are responsible for a large amount of the service (i.e. spinning, shipping, collection, scheduling patient by phone, follow-up, sending paperwork to all companies involved). They have a big problem with payments.

Keep your promises and hire a better team in your accounting department. It is also very difficult to get in touch with someone. Respond to emails quickly and resolve issues quickly.

Don't Work with these guys unless you like working for free...

I have been working at Phlebotomy Services International

Pros

I have nothing positive to say about my experience with this company.

Cons

They make it easy for you to do the job for them, and impossible to get paid. Its been two years and I still haven't gotten paid. I just got a call to do another draw and told them I won't work with them until I get paid. Their excuses were that their client never paid them for services, and that they had gotten a new system and all their old information had been lost. How these guys receive support from the better business bureau is beyond my understanding. Something extremly fishy is going on here. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Pay the people you contract out. Don't hire anyone unless you know you can pay them. Keep better records. Stop scamming people.

There are newer employer reviews for Phlebotomy Services International