Phoenix Children's Hospital
www.phoenixchildrens.org Phoenix, AZ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Revolving Door at Phoenix Children's Hospital Foundation

Major Gifts Officer (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

ProsWonderful mission, values and impact for children, Physicians, Nurses are exceptionally caring people. Great benefits and work schedule. The Hospital is a thriving place with a beautiful building.

ConsMicro-managed staff, stifling working conditions and no opportunity to "be yourself." Team culture encouraged and one must adhere to it. Be sure to keep your wallet with you, you will be constantly reaching into it to "give back."

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease work outside of the non-profit world and understand best business practices

IT culture is horrible

I have been working at Phoenix Children's Hospital full-time

Pros: The ability to serve children. Cons: IT is horrible. The CIO has no business being a senior leader in an IT department. He is a programmer. Morale is… Advice to Senior Management: Replace senior leadership in IT. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fun Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Phoenix Children's Hospital full-time

Pros: I worked in the communications department for a year. I loved my coworkers and enjoyed working in a true team environment. The others in my… Cons: It is very difficult to get a raise or be promoted at PCH. For me… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure your employees know they are valued, needed and appreciated. Give more promotions or create new… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Phoenix Children's Hospital.

Worked for Phoenix Children's Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Phoenix Children's Hospital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Phoenix Children's Hospital CEO Bob Meyer. All reviews posted anonymously by Phoenix Children's Hospital employees.