Phoenix House
www.phoenixhouse.org 50 to 149 Employees

You don't do this job for the money

No Answer (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

ProsFor the familes that are really helped. Some of the wonderful people we work with.

ConsOverall professionalism- probably due to the fact that location and low-pay really isn't worth it to those who would be best at this kind of work.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor some; they should look for another job- This isn't their calling.
For others; they are very insightful and good people. They just need to remember to let their subordinates know what is being done Right rather than wrong.

Amazing People

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Phoenix House

Pros: Unquestionably, a group of fine, motivated people who are out to do good… Cons: Long training sessions at difficult times. More

Good People

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Phoenix House

Pros: Good People. Great benefits. Not micromanaged. Cons: Make salaries more competitive to go along with the above… Advice to Senior Management: Be more competitive with salaries. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Phoenix House.

Worked for Phoenix House? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Phoenix House reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Phoenix House CEO Howard P. Meitiner . All reviews posted anonymously by Phoenix House employees.