Phoenix House
www.phoenixhouse.org 50 to 149 Employees

Extremely dissatisfied

Substance Abuse Counselor (Former Employee)
Citra, FL

I worked at Phoenix House full-time for less than a year

ProsThe clients truly are there to better themselves, especially given their past histories.

ConsManagement does not back clinical staff, nor does it abide by what their promotional materials say that are distributed to potential clients and their family members.

Advice to Senior ManagementConcentrate more on what your original purpose was when founding the company. Treat clients as something more than just a paysource and help them receive the treatment they have sought out.

horrible

Substance Abuse Counselor (Current Employee)
Lake View Terrace, CA

I have been working at Phoenix House full-time for less than a year

Pros: The kids you work with really touch your heart Cons: the employees, management sucks, things are always changing without notice. You… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A big let down

Substance Abuse Counselor (Current Employee)
South Kortright, NY

I have been working at Phoenix House full-time for less than a year

Pros: I was ale to work with and help addicts change… Cons: Catering to clients too much .Not enough support for professional… Advice to Senior Management: Get better management. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Phoenix House.

Worked for Phoenix House? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Phoenix House reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Phoenix House CEO Howard P. Meitiner . All reviews posted anonymously by Phoenix House employees.