Photobucket

www.photobucket.com
  www.photobucket.com
There are newer employer reviews for Photobucket

An amazing photo community with amazing people

Former Employee - Business Development in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Business Development in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Photobucket full-time

Pros

Great people, wide reaching product, small teams with big impact, user-centric on delivering the best features to its users.

Cons

Still some corporate bureaucracy, needs to be a lean startup releasing often and building. The company is still focused on how to maintain an online community and partnerships were dominated by consensus process.

Keep the history alive, preserve the people, and return to the autonomy that let the company succeed by being the best online photo community.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Photobucket (View Most Recent)

Right hand and left hand severed

I worked at Photobucket full-time

Pros

Great coworkers for the most part. Feeling of a start-up with a solid foundation.

Cons

The company is afraid of moving forward into the future of Internet photo sharing, and thus moves at a snail's pace. There's quite a bit of political maneuvering that goes on behind the scenes that can make or break your job without you even knowing it.

Be more up front with employees. Don't lie to their faces.

Uphill battle for women in NDE

I have been working at Photobucket

Pros

Travel was great! I traveled coast to coast. Seen several different states in all kinds of weather. The desert in the winter and Montana in the fall all very beautiful.

Cons

Being the only female technician in our shop I had to prove myself to the operations manager each time we got a new one and we had four in the six years that I worked there. The job is basically a man's world they have a hard time accepting women in the field. They also don't have much employee loyalty.

Have more understanding for employees, sometimes when a person gets deathly ill it takes time to heal. It would be nice to have work for employers who are on restrictions instead of telling them that they can't work until all restrictions are lifted. Especially those that have a college degree and have the experience to do more than just field work.

There are newer employer reviews for Photobucket