Phunware

www.phunware.com
There are newer employer reviews for Phunware

Grateful to have worked at Phunware

Former Employee - Sales
Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Phunware full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Hands down, the best custom development shop out there, period. The time, effort, and attention to detail this company gives their clients and employees is exceptional! Management is extremely over communicative, but still gives you enough autonomy to shine as an individual, while still feeling like part of the team. The sales department can be best described as competitive camaraderie. The support the sales staff receives from all other departments is overwhelming. I really felt like part of a family, so much so that even though I no longer work there, I still consider several current employees friends. Its a fast paced, ultra intelligent atmosphere, and there is NO WAY I would be on the career trajectory I am today without the guidance and support Phunware gave me!

Cons

With autonomy comes responsibility. They will give you enough rope to hang yourself, so make sure your on top of your game. If you want to be surrounded by the brightest in the industry, your better bring your A game to begin with, and you have an 'A' game to speak of, the whole rope hanging analogy is a moot point!

Phunware Response

Sep 11, 2014Human Resources

I agree with you completely -- Phunware is a great company and I'm pleased to hear about your experience with the team.

Though you have moved on, I'm glad to know that you reflect on your time at
... More

31 Other Employee Reviews for Phunware (View Most Recent)

Great place to work.

Current Employee - Software Development Manager in Newport Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Software Development Manager in Newport Beach, CA

I have been working at Phunware full-time (more than a year)

Pros

At Phunware you get to work with the world's biggest brands. You'll be exposed to all of the latest and greatest technologies.

The people you'll be working with are the BEST in the industry. You'll be challenged everyday to bring your best game.

Phunware makes one of the best efforts I've seen to ensure that everyone has everything they need to succeed at what they do, whether it's tools, talent or fun.

Cons

When working at a company that's creating great products for Brands, it'd be nice to see one day if they could create an amazing mobile product for customers.

Great Start Up to Grow From

Current Employee - Advertising Operations in Newport Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Advertising Operations in Newport Beach, CA

I have been working at Phunware full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have been at TapIt! by Phunware for about 2 years now. The workload is intense but the payoff in experience is great! The client list has open many doors in the industry, i've work with larger brand names then i ever thought. To note: It's great to be a part of a team that works as hard as I expect myself to work. Also lunch is provided every Friday by management.

Cons

The environment is stressful-as most agencies are.

It would be great to receive more formal training to advance operations.

There are newer employer reviews for Phunware