Physician Weight Loss Centers

www.pwlc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Physician Weight Loss Centers

It's all about the money

Current Employee - Medical Assistant
Current Employee - Medical Assistant

I have been working at Physician Weight Loss Centers part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Free range with how one runs their office or medical area since there's usually minimal management. Get to meet many new people.

Cons

Does not adhere to any sort of medical standard unless they can get fiscally penalized for it, the physician on staff is questionable and it's one hair brained money-making scheme after the other. Small hourly wage with miniscule commission from sales of programs or products. A lot of pressure to drive sales, calling people to the point harassment, and poor spending habits on the companies part (i.e. office supplies). There is no formal way of determining who gets the next sales pitch and co-worksers fight each other tooth-and-nail for it.

As opposed to concocting another scam, listen to the counselors and medical assistants who actually work with the clients to determine where to make more money. Statistics is great, but mathematics is still not a quantifiable replacement for basic observation skills when determining human behavior. Also, take into consideration of the fiscal situation most people are in, and understand that adjustments towards prices need to be made to grow a larger customer base.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Physician Weight Loss Centers (View Most Recent)

I enjoyed interacting with patience there.

Former Employee - Medical Assistant in Fairview Park, OH
    Former Employee - Medical Assistant in Fairview Park, OH

I worked at Physician Weight Loss Centers as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

I had lots of experience there.

Cons

They weren't hiring. I enjoy phlebotomy better.

Owner

Current Employee - Owner
    Current Employee - Owner

I have been working at Physician Weight Loss Centers part-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Helping others lose their weight and reaching their goals.

Cons

Business is related to the economy.

There are newer employer reviews for Physician Weight Loss Centers