Physicians United Plan
www.uaskpup.com Orlando, FL 50 to 149 Employees

Great company. Great people.

Coordinator In Operations (Former Employee)
Orlando, FL

I worked at Physicians United Plan full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat people and management cares about you as a person. Great facility and technology is awesome. Great family picnics. Gym & cafeteria onsite. Free drinks.

ConsLow compensation and strict monitoring of daily productivity. Too much gossip within departments. Not enough training to develop additional skills.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain people to learn new skills.

Cheap

CS Representative (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

I have been working at Physicians United Plan full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: It's a job and an income Cons: Management / CEO seems to only promotes within their race and keep them in those positions whether they continuously screw… Advice to Senior Management: Same as above. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Promoting Unqualified People

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Physicians United Plan

Pros: I have worked over a year at PUP and a few things to point out are the use of the latest equipment and technology, their… Cons: Turnover and lots of it. The turnover rate is exceedingly high and it is because of the eager willingness to swiftly terminate a person based… Advice to Senior Management: None. Considering any advice given would only fall on deaf… More

There are newer reviews on Physicians United Plan.

Worked for Physicians United Plan? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Physicians United Plan reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Physicians United Plan CEO Imtiaz Sattaur. All reviews posted anonymously by Physicians United Plan employees.