There are newer employer reviews for Physiotherapy Associates

Very satisfactory with opportunity to gro

Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Maryville, IL
Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Maryville, IL

I have been working at Physiotherapy Associates

Pros

Autonomous practice, competitive market, corporate backing,

Cons

Must receive approval for all business related activity.

Make sure that some people you put in management positions are capable to perform the activities required.

reviews filtered by

Great co-workers. Terrible management.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

I worked at Physiotherapy Associates

Pros

My co-workers were some of the best I have ever had the privilege of working with. They went above and beyond every single day. I can't say enough nice things about them. Great clinicians!

Cons

Poor benefits. No opportunity for advancement. Employees are given unmanageable workloads. There is little to no training. Did I mention there are absolutely no opportunities for advancement wthin this organization? There is no career path for non-clinicians and unrealistic metrics and goals for those that are clinicians.

Listen to every post on this site. Listen to your employees. They are the reason you are able to continue to remain in business.

Lipstick on a Pig

Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Physiotherapy Associates

Pros

The staff at the clinic level are exceptional and committed to providing the best clinical care and outcomes possible for the patients.

Cons

The CEO doesn't care about the patients or the employees of the organization. He is simply focused on increasing revenues at all costs. While profitability may have improved, I believe the CEO has bankrupted the company culturally.

The CEO should be honest about his real values = = profits at any cost, squeezing as much as he can out of employees, billing patients/insurance companies as much as he can get away with and increasing his personal net worth on the backs of the employees/patients. While he may deny that these are his values, his actions suggest that they are.

There are newer employer reviews for Physiotherapy Associates