Picerne Military Housing

www.braggpicerne.com

Great cause and great company!

Pros

Great mission and founder believes

Cons

Growth too quick causes communication issues

Other reviews for Picerne Military Housing

If you enjoy backstabbing, a high school atmosphere and drama, apply here!

Pros

Military family friendly, having many activities for the troops and their families

Cons

Where to begin? Upper management tries to micromanage employees and do not allow Neighborhood Managers to run office effectively with what works for them. A lot of things at Picerne are covered up having to do with employee firings, building new construction in known trouble areas, and moving up soldiers on the wait list above others only because they complain.

Morale with employees continues to dwindle because we constantly have to watch our backs and worry about what we say and what actions we take. I have seen people forced into quitting because of backstabbing by others, persons being forced into positions they never wanted and people who have been reprimanded because superiors knowingly and willingly withheld information necessary to do their job.

Can officially say worst company ever

Current Employee - Resident Service Specialist  in  Fort Bragg, NC
    Current Employee - Resident Service Specialist in Fort Bragg, NC

Pros

knowing you are helping military families is a really cool feeling

Cons

I will try to keep this short and please trust me that is a very hard thing to do. I have never worked for a company that micromanages like this place. It is just the most absurd work environment I have ever seen. Management there is non existent because there are porters that are better leaders than the managers and the assistant managers are the biggest waste of space in the company. I have not worked with one asst manager that deserves to be promoted. Higher up management actually has spies (usually the spineless asst.managers) to befriend the employees to find out what they are saying about the company so that they can be reprimanded. I have seen some of the best and brightest employees forced out because of all the highschool drama that goes on at this place. Upper management will have "investigations" of employees that last months and you feel like you cant use the restroom without an asst. manager writing it down in her "employee log". I have seen upper management promise that they arent looking to fire someone and that they just want to help them and then a day later they are canned. Loyalty and passion for your job mean nothing to this company. Do yourself a HUGE favor and stay away at all costs.

Analyze your company and figure out how to boost morale. Hire management that actually has leadership skills Treat your employees with respect because without them the company would never succeed

There are newer employer reviews for Picerne Military Housing.

Worked for Picerne Military Housing? Contribute to the Community!