Pick Up Stix

www.pickupstix.com

Love it

Former Employee - Cashier
Former Employee - Cashier

Pros

I love working at this great place

Cons

Boring but also a great way to work

Lovin it

Other reviews for Pick Up Stix

Wasn't the greatest company to work for, but wasn't the worst either.

Current Employee - Front of House  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Front of House in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

They were willing to work with your school schedule if needed. If you worked more than six hours then you got a free meal. Managers were easy to get along with.

Cons

They don't have any training manuals for their employees, so it's really confusing to know what is expected of you unless you've been there for a few months and have gotten the hang of things. Management isn't always on the same page, especially when it comes to the general and regional managers. The regional manager I had was a nightmare to work with. I had to call HR a few times and they really didn't solve the situation, which eventually led to me quitting. If the owner doesn't like the way you look he will have you fired, I've witnessed this a few times.

If you want your employees to work better, then you should value them more. Don't expect them to go above and beyond if you pay them minimum wage and never acknowledge their work performance. And don't get mad when your sales are low; it has nothing to do with your employees and everything to do with your product. If your product doesn't taste good then it isn't going to sell. Especially when all of your sauces taste the same (this is coming from comments I had gotten by many customers). Overall, you should really value your employees more.

Great work environment

Current Employee - Shift Leader  in  San Pedro, CA
    Current Employee - Shift Leader in San Pedro, CA

Pros

Corporation, flexible scheduling.. ev3ryone above you is extremely involved in making sure things run smoothly.

Cons

Not always easy to move up. Kind of shady when it comes to compensation.

Give to those who deserve it and work hard for the greater good of the company, not those just looking for a check.

There are newer employer reviews for Pick Up Stix.

Worked for Pick Up Stix? Contribute to the Community!