Piedmont Healthcare

www.piedmont.org
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Piedmont Healthcare

Piedmont has been by far the fairest and most caring place to work for in my career, it's like home.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Piedmont Healthcare full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I've never worked anywhere that went above and beyond the norm to provide such fair and equitable treatment of their staff compared to what I've experienced at Piedmont Healthcare. I honestly feel that an enormous amount of time, work and expense has gone into rewards programs for all levels of employees, with support from the highest levels of leadership. Strategies that impact employees as well as patient care are not taken lightly or without extreme diligence, our patient's care and needs have always been first and foremost. I have received excellent care at Piedmont when I've needed it, and so have my family members.

Cons

There are always challenges when you are in growth-mode, but expansion is much better than the alternative, and necessary to survive in this ever-changing industry. I wouldn't care to work for a system that is satisfied with status-quo, or worse, declining.

Keep rounding and listening, our employees will provide you with good feedback and will not let you down.

74 Other Employee Reviews for Piedmont Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Eh

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Piedmont Healthcare full-time (more than a year)

Pros

-Competitive salary, plenty of OT

Cons

-Understaffed everyday. -Distant management/out of touch -Only saw manager a few times within a year time -Left late everyday due to lack of staff

-Invest in places that relate directly with patient care i.e. nurses, MD's, CPs.
    -Staff are human too..you can't expect them to work more and longer for the same pay AND give the same results. Hire more nurses!!!!

Solid organization

Current Employee - Registration in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Registration in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Piedmont Healthcare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Advancement opportunities, competitive salary, great benefits

Cons

Hard to keep up with its growth

Remember your employees are the foundation for the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Piedmont Healthcare