Good company but needs to establish a clear strategic vision and roadmap to get there

Former Employee - Manager  in  Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Piedmont Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Benefits and Compensation
Good people working there
Opportunity to get involved in state of the art technology and projects

Cons

Layers of bureacracy; need to empower their leaders more; improve the overall morale; Get better at business planning to reduce reductions of staff every other year; Too much internal restructuring year after year

Leadership needs to understand what the employees want and need; good pay keeps employees only for so long

Other Reviews for Piedmont Healthcare

Piedmont has been by far the fairest and most caring place to work for in my career, it's like home.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Piedmont Healthcare full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I've never worked anywhere that went above and beyond the norm to provide such fair and equitable treatment of their staff compared to what I've experienced at Piedmont Healthcare. I honestly feel that an enormous amount of time, work and expense has gone into rewards programs for all levels of employees, with support from the highest levels of leadership. Strategies that impact employees as well as patient care are not taken lightly or without extreme diligence, our patient's care and needs have always been first and foremost. I have received excellent care at Piedmont when I've needed it, and so have my family members.

Cons

There are always challenges when you are in growth-mode, but expansion is much better than the alternative, and necessary to survive in this ever-changing industry. I wouldn't care to work for a system that is satisfied with status-quo, or worse, declining.

Keep rounding and listening, our employees will provide you with good feedback and will not let you down.

Eh

Former Employee - Registered Nurse  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Piedmont Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Competitive salary, plenty of OT

Cons

-Understaffed everyday. -Distant management/out of touch -Only saw manager a few times within a year time -Left late everyday due to lack of staff

-Invest in places that relate directly with patient care i.e. nurses, MD's, CPs.
    -Staff are human too..you can't expect them to work more and longer for the same pay AND give the same results. Hire more nurses!!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Piedmont Healthcare.

Worked for Piedmont Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!