Piedmont Healthcare

www.piedmont.org

Very Very Sad, but I can no longer recommend Piedmont as a good place to work.....

Technical Patient Care (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsIn my area, I have great hard working co-workers .They give our patients caring quality healthcare despite being understaffed and disrespected by a seemingly uncaring Director. I understand Management needs good patient satisfaction numbers, but often their own policies end up with the opposite effect. Wake up and actually smell the coffee. Practice what you preach****

ConsA Director should show respect for workers, not contempt. We are not just interchangeable "spark plugs". Management is high on patient satisfaction, as demonstrated by endless patient satisfaction surveys. After the layoffs of 2011, there were rumors of large CEO Bonuses $$$$$$$$$$$$$. paid out, while loyal workers lost their jobs. If you want a loyal employer for your future , make sure management values match your own.

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage loyal (long term) full time employees to stay on part-time if they wish, instead of being pushed out the door to save on benefits. Years ago my Director respected her employees and rewarded our loyalty. Today, we are understaffed and disrespected in some of the most ridiculous ways imaginable. Most of my co-workers feel as I do and it's truly a shame. If this attitude doesn't improve hospital workers will have no choice but to UNIONIZE. Management at Piedmont probably spent a fortune on the new Piedmont LOGO, which n my opinion is a orange & yellow design nightmare. Meanwhile Piedmont is still expanding, insisting we work harder with fewer co-workers. Piedmont does conduct employee satisfaction surveys, and upper management is one of the groups with the highest opinion of Piedmont.
If Management would actually make a few changes suggested by the employees that actually care for patients, if would be a very welcome change for the better....

Piedmont has been by far the fairest and most caring place to work for in my career, it's like home.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Piedmont Healthcare full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I've never worked anywhere that went above and beyond the norm to provide such fair and equitable treatment of their staff compared to what I've… Cons: There are always challenges when you are in growth-mode, but expansion is much better than the alternative, and necessary to survive… Advice to Senior Management: Keep rounding and listening, our employees will provide you with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company but needs to establish a clear strategic vision and roadmap to get there

Manager (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at Piedmont Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Benefits and Compensation Good people working there Opportunity to get involved in… Cons: Layers of bureacracy; need to empower their leaders more; improve the overall morale; Get better at… Advice to Senior Management: Leadership needs to understand what the employees want and need;… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Piedmont Healthcare.

Worked for Piedmont Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!