Piedmont Natural Gas
www.piedmontng.com Charlotte, NC 1000 to 5000 Employees

good place to work, better than most ,but is slowly going the wrong way!

High Point, NC

Prosmoney is fair and benifits are pretty good but again, these things are changing also. people trying to justify their jobs in corp.

Consjust let the workers do what they are trained to do! always something is going on to upset the apple cart. change,change, change, maybe something needs to change at corp office!!! no one trust our leadership!!!

Advice to Senior Managementto many changes to fast! you about cant any work done because of the diffrent classes, programs, and all the changes that we are trying to get use too. Piedmont waste so much money on all the feels like GAMES that they play. i like it there but its a place of nonforgiveness. everyone is scare of what the next change is and it affects peoples lives!! people are tring to do the best job they can , but its in the back of everyones mind of just being let go over things that can be small issues! this is not the perfect world .

Good job

Intern (Current Employee)

I have been working at Piedmont Natural Gas

Pros: Good hours and not to bad work load. You just… Cons: They run out of things for you to do sometimes which… Advice to Senior Management: They are doing a very good job of representing Piedmont… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Work Life Balance

I have been working at Piedmont Natural Gas

Pros: Work Life Balance, with heavy lean towards Life Cons: Stuck in "this is how we always done it" More
There are newer reviews on Piedmont Natural Gas.

Worked for Piedmont Natural Gas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Piedmont Natural Gas reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Piedmont Natural Gas CEO Thomas E. Skains. All reviews posted anonymously by Piedmont Natural Gas employees.