Piedmont Natural Gas

www.piedmontng.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Piedmont Natural Gas

good place to work, better than most ,but is slowly going the wrong way!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC

I have been working at Piedmont Natural Gas

Pros

money is fair and benifits are pretty good but again, these things are changing also. people trying to justify their jobs in corp.

Cons

just let the workers do what they are trained to do! always something is going on to upset the apple cart. change,change, change, maybe something needs to change at corp office!!! no one trust our leadership!!!

to many changes to fast! you about cant any work done because of the diffrent classes, programs, and all the changes that we are trying to get use too. Piedmont waste so much money on all the feels like GAMES that they play. i like it there but its a place of nonforgiveness. everyone is scare of what the next change is and it affects peoples lives!! people are tring to do the best job they can , but its in the back of everyones mind of just being let go over things that can be small issues! this is not the perfect world .

15 Other Employee Reviews for Piedmont Natural Gas (View Most Recent)

Good job

Current Employee - Intern
    Current Employee - Intern

I have been working at Piedmont Natural Gas

Pros

Good hours and not to bad work load. You just have to do what you are told and then go from there.

Cons

They run out of things for you to do sometimes which can make days last longer but for the most part its fine.

They are doing a very good job of representing Piedmont with what they bring to the table for this company.

Work Life Balance

I have been working at Piedmont Natural Gas

Pros

Work Life Balance, with heavy lean towards Life

Cons

Stuck in "this is how we always done it"

There are newer employer reviews for Piedmont Natural Gas