Pier 1 Imports
www.pier1.com Fort Worth, TX 5000+ Employees

Loved it and then sadly with a new store manger and what seems to be lower standards, hated it

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

ProsStarted out as a sales associate and quickly became a assisted manager. We had one of the best stores in our region and a outstanding Store Manager. Our store was clean and we had loyal customers. When Visual Merch team came in, they worked closely with associates and managers. Wonderful team environment. Decent discount.

ConsLow pay scale
Honestly, the company seems to have much lower standards. I left my position and came back two years later. It felt like a complete different company and products felt cheap.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink back a few years at how great the company was and go back.

Great part time job

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Westport, CT

I have been working at Pier 1 Imports part-time for less than a year

Pros: Friendly and helpful co workers, flexible hours Cons: Schedule for only 16hrs/week.I wish I can work more hours Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Pier 1 Sales Associate

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Pier 1 Imports part-time for less than a year

Pros: Causal work environment. Base salary, they will teach you sales… Cons: None come to mind. Keep up the good work. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Pier 1 Imports.

Worked for Pier 1 Imports? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pier 1 Imports reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pier 1 Imports CEO Alex Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Pier 1 Imports employees.