Pier 1 Imports
www.pier1.com Fort Worth, TX 5000+ Employees

If you love hard work and entertaining!

Sales Leader (Current Employee)

I have been working at Pier 1 Imports part-time for more than a year

ProsI love working at Pier 1 Imports because most of the customers are so geniune. You do have to have patience with those who are not. Every item is unique, and entertaining is the name of the game.

ConsSome of the products could be in better condition. The stock rooms are over flowed with merchandise, and doesn't always seem safe. When wanting to move up in the food chain, you have to be willing to travel because positions are few.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe more incentives you give your associates, the harder they will work for the Pier 1 Card numbers.

Pier 1

Sales Leader (Current Employee)

I have been working at Pier 1 Imports part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The products are great, the associates that you work with are great, there are lots of… Cons: There are so many requirements for one shift and many… Advice to Senior Management: Harvest the talent that you do have, and recognize the work that someone has put into your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

sales

I have been working at Pier 1 Imports for more than 3 years

Pros: discounts and customers are great! Cons: pay doesn't equal amount of work (especially for managers) Advice to Senior Management: honesty about position upgrade possibilites Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Pier 1 Imports.

Worked for Pier 1 Imports? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pier 1 Imports reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pier 1 Imports CEO Alex Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Pier 1 Imports employees.