Pierce-Eislen

www.pi-ei.com

Hard work for little pay

Researcher (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsThe hours, location, office, parking are nice, but that's all. They do pay you on time but you don't get any vacation time until 6 months after you start (If you make it that long). The also allow you two bathroom breaks, one in the morning and one in the afternoon and a one hour unpaid lunch. I can also say that the research you do will help you for your next career.

ConsSome of the cons of working for this company is the cold calling without any sales commission, talking down to their employees, micro-micro managing & below average salary for the type of work. There is also no health or dental or 401(k). Small cubical or "work space". Technical comupter problems and high employee turn over. Lastly and probably the least important to a company but high on my scale is, your not allowed to talk to your team members, work related or personal. No amount of money is worth that.

Advice to Senior ManagementInstead of hiring internally, maybe you should try to out source better management. Having meetings about your next meeting, "cliffboard" holding and micro-managing are not good techniques when it comes to leader ship. Hopefully the can figure it out before their project goes under due to high spending.

Worst place in the valley!

Research Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Pierce-Eislen full-time for more than a year

Pros: Co-workers that's it. A lot of really nice people work here… Cons: There are to many to list but here is a few. 1. Minimal vacation and no sick days. Don't get paid holidays. 2. Not allowed to speak… Advice to Senior Management: Your employees are not slaves! Treat people with respect! Employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A Once in a Lifetime Opportunity

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Pierce-Eislen full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Pierce-Eislen is an entrepreneurial company that takes pride in it's products, devotes considerable time with training employees fully on needed tasks. I personally suggest… Cons: Employees that do not take advantage of the opportunities the company makes available. The commentaries included in statements… Advice to Senior Management: Don't change the management style, as the formula of Pierce-Eislen,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Pierce-Eislen.

Worked for Pierce-Eislen? Contribute to the Community!