Pierce Promotions
www.pierceevents.com Portland, ME 150 to 499 Employees

Good place to start

Coordinator, Client Services (Former Employee)

I worked at Pierce Promotions

ProsAgency has a great reputation within the industry. Everyone is good at what they do and everyone is passionate about his or her job.

Conslots of hard work, not much praise. If you are in Client Services it is very hard to transfer to another client. You get stuck and the client doesn't want to let you go!

Advice to Senior ManagementLet your employees grow. Recognize when your employees want a change and reward them with it. Employees should get variety of experiences - everyone should work client side for one day. Everyone should see an event behind the scenes.

Great Clients and CS Team

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Pierce Promotions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Builds CS skills; reliable coworkers with common goals and excellent work… Cons: Not always listened to (heard?) by upper management; high expectations… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your managers, recognize and praise their efforts, include… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Paid well at the time but the company is very disorganized

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Pierce Promotions full-time

Pros: When I worked for the company I was paid well.… Cons: The company is not very well organized. A lot of turn over. Pay has decreased since I left. Promotion is often promised… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Pierce Promotions.

Worked for Pierce Promotions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pierce Promotions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pierce Promotions CEO Brad Lawwill. All reviews posted anonymously by Pierce Promotions employees.