Pierce Promotions

Good place to start

Former Employee - Coordinator, Client Services
Former Employee - Coordinator, Client Services

I worked at Pierce Promotions

Pros

Agency has a great reputation within the industry. Everyone is good at what they do and everyone is passionate about his or her job.

Cons

lots of hard work, not much praise. If you are in Client Services it is very hard to transfer to another client. You get stuck and the client doesn't want to let you go!

Let your employees grow. Recognize when your employees want a change and reward them with it. Employees should get variety of experiences - everyone should work client side for one day. Everyone should see an event behind the scenes.

16 Other Employee Reviews for Pierce Promotions (View Most Recent)

Great Clients and CS Team

I worked at Pierce Promotions full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Builds CS skills; reliable coworkers with common goals and excellent work ethics; good salary; generally a fun-filled work environment even during crunch times

Cons

Not always listened to (heard?) by upper management; high expectations without ability to ramp up staff to assist with programs

Listen to your managers, recognize and praise their efforts, include all levels of staff in brainstorming and planning meetings

Paid well at the time but the company is very disorganized

I worked at Pierce Promotions full-time

Pros

When I worked for the company I was paid well. Decent new hire training program.

Cons

The company is not very well organized. A lot of turn over. Pay has decreased since I left. Promotion is often promised but never happens. Human resources staff were not well trained on standard employee relations. If you are looking for something to put on your resume it is a good start but I would try to look for other work as soon as possible.

There are newer employer reviews for Pierce Promotions