Pigtails and Crewcuts

www.pigtailsandcrewcuts.com
  www.pigtailsandcrewcuts.com
There are newer employer reviews for Pigtails and Crewcuts

Great place to work, good co-workers.

Former Employee - Stylist in Marietta, GA
Former Employee - Stylist in Marietta, GA

I worked at Pigtails and Crewcuts

Pros

Generous pay, motivation is good, good customers, good environment, we had what we need to work. Close knit staff. Good hours, no Sundays. Stable schedule/hours. Paid vacation, holidays. Off for Christmas. Given schedule requested. Caring boss/owners.

Cons

The owner is a pain when it comes to cleaning. she wants her shop neat, like no hair on no floor. If she was there during a quiet day, she would find work. too focused on keeping it clean.

she is alright. Just need to chill with how clean she wants everything all the time.

2 Other Employee Reviews for Pigtails and Crewcuts (View Most Recent)

Pigtails and Crewcuts has a laid back and friendly environment that becomes a joy to work in.

I worked at Pigtails and Crewcuts

Pros

Close knit relationships with clients and co-workers
    Easy to accomplish tasks that help making the job less stressful
    Fun and colorful (uplifting) environment
    Generous Pay

Cons

The manager at my salon was very disorganized and immature, making it hard to take the job seriously. I loved the owner and working with the other stylists was incredible, but it is hard to work somewhere when the one in charge is anything but on top of all the work that needs to be done.

Make sure everyone is on the same page and work towards staying on top of tasks and not blaming others for potential problems and upsets. Take the job seriously and prove how you are aware that this is a professional environment. You cannot expect employees to work hard when it seems that management is slacking off.

There are newer employer reviews for Pigtails and Crewcuts