Pillar Hotels and Resorts
www.pillarhotels.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

Constant turnovers in corporate, but overall a great place to work.

Assistant General Manager (Current Employee)
Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Pillar Hotels and Resorts full-time for less than a year

ProsPillar Hotels and Resorts always cared about their employees, and there was always someone who would listen who you could go to with any questions or concerns. I always felt like I could ask questions if needed.

ConsThere is constant turnover in management, and they allow people to get away with too much. My direct boss didn't do anything for almost a year before she was finally let go. She did damage to the hotel that took years to fix. They should have let her, and others go much sooner than they did.

Good company to work with

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Pillar Hotels and Resorts full-time

Pros: Great benefits. Will look at promoting from within first when… Cons: Lots of upper management changes Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not quite ready to be a management company

I have been working at Pillar Hotels and Resorts full-time for less than a year

Pros: the discount at other properties is the only reason to… Cons: very micro management style. only the corporate office can do anything. not quite sure why they even… Advice to Senior Management: let go, and let your managers have some control at their property. they shouldn't have to ask you every time they want to do any… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Pillar Hotels and Resorts.

Worked for Pillar Hotels and Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pillar Hotels and Resorts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pillar Hotels and Resorts CEO Chris Russell. All reviews posted anonymously by Pillar Hotels and Resorts employees.