Pilot Flying J

www.pilotflyingj.com

A family ran business that has sports atmosphere making you want to excel in your position to help the TEAM be the best.

Current Employee - Regional Manager  in  Nashville, TN
Current Employee - Regional Manager in Nashville, TN

Pros

Pilot Flying J allows me to have a positive impact on several team members from the person with there first job in the industry all the way to the person that's looking for a quickly growing career.

Cons

It's a job that has both mental and physical challenges which some individuals aren't used to being held accountable for there performance.

Keep pushing forward towards the Driver Driven culture as we're in this business to take care of customers, and keep rewarding those that have the biggest impact on customer service.

Other reviews for Pilot Flying J

Fast paced, technical cash register work.

Current Employee - Cashier  in  Weatherford, TX
    Current Employee - Cashier in Weatherford, TX

Pros

You develope good money handling skills very quickly do to the amout of cash handeled. Training is adiquite for the position.

Cons

Your expected schedule can sometimes be over bearing and some employees are not in it for the team, just for a pay check.

Better compensasion and benifts would be ideal, the work can be demanding and tricky at times. Would like to be promomted more quickly.

Great place to grow

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Blacksburg, SC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Blacksburg, SC

Pros

Can move up quickly or stay where you are at it is completely up to you. The upper management team will support you as long as you can do what is right and work hard

Cons

Like any public work place you have good and bad interactions with customers. And some team members like having drama not a good thing

My advice is keep doing what you are doing I am very happy with the company and I hope the company is just as happy as me

There are newer employer reviews for Pilot Flying J.

Worked for Pilot Flying J? Contribute to the Community!