Pima County Superior Court

Pretrial internship

Former Employee - Intern in Tucson, AZ
Former Employee - Intern in Tucson, AZ

I worked at Pima County Superior Court

Pros

Learn to not make assumptions about those defendants being charged. Learned about court procedure in the initial appearance court. Got to help people thAt nobody would give a chance.

Cons

Some of the corrections officers were very rude and inappropriate, not just with defendants benign charged, but also with me.

It is hard to give advice to the management as they are not even in control, the county has no funding to improve working conditions, and all rule is controlled by the county.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Pima County Superior Court (View Most Recent)

Law library - front desk

Former Employee - Library Specialist in Tucson, AZ
    Former Employee - Library Specialist in Tucson, AZ

I worked at Pima County Superior Court

Pros

Excellent opportunity to grow as a paraprofessional in a library. Learn basics of legal research and legal literature. Challenging customer service environment.

Cons

Lack of legal background can be a handicap. Very, very challenging customer service environment. Incumbent must appreciate the line between research assistance and legal advice.

None.

Good place to work

I worked at Pima County Superior Court

Pros

The staff on the whole is pretty friends at PCSC. I worked for a judge that was friendly, fun, and not very intimidating.

Cons

Not every Judge is as nice as the one I worked for. I had to park blocks away and pay a lot per month since the parking below the courthouse was very limited.

There are newer employer reviews for Pima County Superior Court