Pimco

www.pimco.com

6 Years of Sacrifice Yields 0.00% Total Return

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsJob stability seems given, good resume building based on the name recognition, decent benefits package, the new office space in NY offers 360 spectacular views.

ConsFavoritism rules supreme, honest and professional work ethic alone is not recognized, highly questionable management decisions, internal cliques can determine your professional fate, support staff are treated as third-class citizens.

Advice to Senior ManagementSerious overhauls are desperately needed to save this firm from beginning an internal downward spiral. There are too many people in upper positions who have consolidated power and have no shame in wielding it to their own personal advantage. Recognize and reward employees based on actual performance, not the performance that is 'fabricated' to fit into the role of favoritism.

Very intense, but very gratifying with supportive and sharp colleagues

Account Associate (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Pimco

Pros: Great benefits, placing importance on employees in terms of learning… Cons: The company is spread thin so there is a lot to do and flexible hours can be an… Advice to Senior Management: Although it becomes more difficult as the company continues to grow globally and in terms of number of employees, fight hard to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A good stepping stone, but no chance for growth

Administrative Support (Former Employee) Newport Beach, CA

I worked at Pimco

Pros: Great team culture, good benefits. A great company to have on… Cons: Will pay for your education, yet won't necessarily promote you. If you are liked in the right clique, then maybe. It was… Advice to Senior Management: Management should look at every employee, not just senior management. The company paid for my MBA and… More

There are newer reviews on Pimco.

Worked for Pimco? Contribute to the Community!