PinPoint Solutions
www.pin-pointsolutions.com Greenville, SC 6 to 15 Employees

Great Company - Professional, Challenging, Supportive and Collaborative

Executive Recruiter (Current Employee)
Greenville, SC

I have been working at PinPoint Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat company with skilled recruiters and wonderful leadership. True sense of teamwork and collaborative approach to providing top service to clients. Freedom to choose clients, candidates and specialties to develop business. Outstanding reputation- flexibility with commitment to meeting goals.

ConsAutonomy and flexibility can be drawbacks if not self-directed and motivated. Management is always available to support or advise or help but aren't into micromanagement or command/control. Person needs to be able to develop targets, build business, implement processes independently while working with colleagues on overall company goals. Not for the faint-hearted or passive but great for others.

Excellent Contingent and Retained search firm with experienced team of professional recruiters.

Executive Search Consultant (Current Employee)
Greenville, SC

I have been working at PinPoint Solutions

Pros: Our leadership has great integrity and the employees are very… Cons: There aren't really any downsides of working at PinPoint. Just like any other recruiting firm, you… Advice to Senior Management: The leadership here is great. This is not a micro-managed… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PinPoint Solutions.

Worked for PinPoint Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PinPoint Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PinPoint Solutions CEO Mary Hain . All reviews posted anonymously by PinPoint Solutions employees.