Pine Cove
www.pinecove.com Tyler, TX 50 to 149 Employees

Life-changing and unbelievably great, while very hard.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Tyler, TX

I worked at Pine Cove full-time for more than 3 years

ProsAmazing friends, great work, fun activities, amazing kids, and learning who you are. Amazing leadership the pours into you and develops you as a person, a professional, and a Christian.

ConsWeeks can become very long and hard, have to rely on Jesus to have the strength to finish an entire summer.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to view yourself as a launching bad for the brightest college students and pour into them, you are changing the lives of your staff as much as the lives of your campers.

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Tyler, TX

I worked at Pine Cove

Pros: Great people Great place Fun to be with the kids The place will… Cons: The only thing I could think of is that at… Advice to Senior Management: None. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Loved working here.

Worship Leader (Former Employee)

I worked at Pine Cove

Pros: Serve God. Love campers. Have fun. Cons: It's extremely hot outside in Tyler, Tx in the summer. Advice to Senior Management: Rock on you awesome people. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Pine Cove.

Worked for Pine Cove? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pine Cove reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pine Cove CEO Mario Zandstra. All reviews posted anonymously by Pine Cove employees.