PineBridge Investments
www.pinebridge.com New York, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Eliminating the negative

I have been working at PineBridge Investments full-time for more than 5 years

ProsFlexible work schedules, visible/approachable senior management team, great people, opportunities for growth and development, hard work does not go unnoticed and collaborative work environment.

Cons- Internal politics slow down the decision making process
- Some of senior management's direct reports are not timely in communicating important information/changes with their teams
- Certain teams do not consider project deadlines and consistently deliver content at the 11th hour (there are no enforced consequences for missing deadlines)

Advice to Senior ManagementImplement anonymous 360 review process!

Great firm, great people...

Vice President (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at PineBridge Investments full-time for more than a year

Pros: I truly enjoy coming to work every day and interacting with some of the best and brightest in the business. Although we work hard,… Cons: Lots of work to do, but it keeps it challenging! Advice to Senior Management: Continue promoting open communication throughout the firm. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This company has no idea what it is

Vice President (Current Employee)

I have been working at PineBridge Investments full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: You can make a lot of money for a long time without actually making any money for the company. The legacy insurance company culture… Cons: The company is losing AUM and doesn't really make money, so it's hard to increase your comp. This is a sleepy insurance asset manager… Advice to Senior Management: Cut out ALL the legacy AIG leadership. When the CEO and senior management team were fired their long-time lieutenants remained in leadership positions, which… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PineBridge Investments.

Worked for PineBridge Investments? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PineBridge Investments reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PineBridge Investments CEO David T. Jiang. All reviews posted anonymously by PineBridge Investments employees.