There are newer employer reviews for PineBridge Investments

A great company to work for

Current Employee - Assistant in New York, NY
Current Employee - Assistant in New York, NY

I have been working at PineBridge Investments full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I have been with this company for 9 years and every year has been more rewarding than the last. I have had a wonderful team of professionals guide me and encourage me in my personal and professional development. The culture around the organization has changed for the positive and I would say the change has been driven by a management that really listens to and cares about their employees. There are really exciting opportunities to be had as a PineBridge employee.

Cons

There is a lot of work to do and there is never any downtime. But it is great to be part of a team that is working tirelessly towards growing PineBridge Investments.

Keep up the good work.

39 Other Employee Reviews for PineBridge Investments (View Most Recent)

PineBridge is a great employer!

Current Employee - Senior Vice President in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Vice President in New York, NY

I have been working at PineBridge Investments full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great people and strong management team. PineBridge management has made great strides in turning things around and has done an excellent job developing the next generation of talent. Employees are collaborative and we are encouraged to share our ideas in order to continuously improve and create new efficiencies. I am proud to be part of the PineBridge team.

Cons

There is work to be done in improving work-life balance. PineBridge has made significant progress in this area and is moving in the right direction.

Eliminating the negative

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at PineBridge Investments full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Flexible work schedules, visible/approachable senior management team, great people, opportunities for growth and development, hard work does not go unnoticed and collaborative work environment.

Cons

- Internal politics slow down the decision making process
    - Some of senior management's direct reports are not timely in communicating important information/changes with their teams
    - Certain teams do not consider project deadlines and consistently deliver content at the 11th hour (there are no enforced consequences for missing deadlines)

Implement anonymous 360 review process!

There are newer employer reviews for PineBridge Investments