PineBridge Investments

www.pinebridge.com
  www.pinebridge.com
There are newer employer reviews for PineBridge Investments

Lack of work-life balance, long hours and unhappy employees.

Former Employee - Performance Analyst in New York, NY
Former Employee - Performance Analyst in New York, NY

I worked at PineBridge Investments full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Generally the employees were down to earth and approachable. The benefits were ok, but could be better. Cost cutting has had an adverse effect.

Cons

Lack of leadership was always a constant challenge. The slave driving nature of the business at PineBridge created a very negative atmosphere. People sees me to be always looking for a way out.

Listen to the employees. Management needs to reassess themselves and their weaknesses.

40 Other Employee Reviews for PineBridge Investments (View Most Recent)

A great company to work for

Current Employee - Assistant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Assistant in New York, NY

I have been working at PineBridge Investments full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I have been with this company for 9 years and every year has been more rewarding than the last. I have had a wonderful team of professionals guide me and encourage me in my personal and professional development. The culture around the organization has changed for the positive and I would say the change has been driven by a management that really listens to and cares about their employees. There are really exciting opportunities to be had as a PineBridge employee.

Cons

There is a lot of work to do and there is never any downtime. But it is great to be part of a team that is working tirelessly towards growing PineBridge Investments.

Keep up the good work.

PineBridge is a great employer!

Current Employee - Senior Vice President in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Vice President in New York, NY

I have been working at PineBridge Investments full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great people and strong management team. PineBridge management has made great strides in turning things around and has done an excellent job developing the next generation of talent. Employees are collaborative and we are encouraged to share our ideas in order to continuously improve and create new efficiencies. I am proud to be part of the PineBridge team.

Cons

There is work to be done in improving work-life balance. PineBridge has made significant progress in this area and is moving in the right direction.

There are newer employer reviews for PineBridge Investments