Pinkerton Government Services
www.pinkertons.com Vancouver, Canada 150 to 499 Employees

It was fine.

On-call Receptionist (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at Pinkerton Government Services

ProsThe Post Commander was very respectful and understanding. Even more so, while I was pregnant with my second child. He knew both my husband and I for a long time.

ConsThe HR representative wasn't very nice to me when I asked about something that I sent to me via e-mail. Her response was "Just read it."

Advice to Senior ManagementThe HR should be more empathetic towards the receptionists/guards. That way they have a more positive experience. A positive attitude towards other people goes a long way.

Good

Branch Manager (Former Employee)
Lompoc, CA

I worked at Pinkerton Government Services

Pros: People, salary, locations, company vehicles. Good hours. Cons: uniforms were awful. lack of benefits. Advice to Senior Management: dry cleaning reinstatement More

Pinkerton has a number of good job growth opportunities, but lack in advancement to senior management.

Senior Security Officer (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at Pinkerton Government Services

Pros: Communication within the company between management and staff is good. Cons: There is no opportunity to start a family or maintain good communication with the… Advice to Senior Management: Provide a means of family interaction within company functions. More

There are newer reviews on Pinkerton Government Services.

Worked for Pinkerton Government Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pinkerton Government Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pinkerton Government Services CEO Kevin Sandkuhler. All reviews posted anonymously by Pinkerton Government Services employees.