Pinnacle Airlines

www.pncl.com

This is a bottom of the barrel airline. They work you until you quit if you can afford to do that.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsYou have flight benefits. If you do your job well you can do your job and not have management overseeing your day to day.

ConsYou have flight benefits but our seniority is awful. We are the last of the last to get a seat. We are below other company employees buddy passes and retirees. The company opted out of a better flight benefit package. We pay $50 a year to activate and there are no buddy passes. Parents can fly but they pay aprox .09 cents per mile. Other companies have buddy passes and parents fly with no fees. If I could I would go mainline. If I stayed regional I would choose SkyWest. I have met many of SkyWest flight crew and they are happy with the way they are treated. Ask any Pinnacle flight crew and I cannot say I am in the least bit confident you would get a complimentary response.

Pay for first officers and flight attendants are very poor. Flight attendants and a first officer with any family qualify for food stamps, it is very shameful. People should be payed a living wage in this country.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs in all industries in the United States, management is scandalously over payed. Workers are the first to take pay cuts and in a show of good faith and solidarity with the workers management should be the first place hefty cuts are made.

How I will never be treated again.

Pilot (Current Employee) Detroit, MI

I have been working at Pinnacle Airlines

Pros: It was a place for a furloughed freight dawg to build some flight time in turbine aircraft, to be… Cons: These rednecks and corporate sycophants think that they're still flying 20 turboprops out of Memphis. It's no wonder that they fell apart when they… Advice to Senior Management: Get out...go away...and never return. Get out of the airlines. You have proven yourselves incapable of even… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great job for building FAR Part 121 Turbine Engine Experience so a Pilot Can move onto another job.

Pilot "Capt CRJ 200" (Current Employee) Detroit, MI

I have been working at Pinnacle Airlines

Pros: Some of the employees at Pinnacle Airlines are outstanding people who are a pleasure to work with. As a line Pilot, you are able to… Cons: Since the Merger Northwest and Delta Airlines followed by the merger of Colgan and Mesaba Airlines there are not many Pros to working for Pinnacle… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees with dignity and respect. Allow them to stay in nicer hotels with shorter duty days. Treat your employees like adults versus high… More

There are newer reviews on Pinnacle Airlines.

Worked for Pinnacle Airlines? Contribute to the Community!