There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Airlines

Its not the better place but good to work here, coz here similarly stereo type of work.

Current Employee - Administrative Clerk in Jamshedpur (India)
Current Employee - Administrative Clerk in Jamshedpur (India)

I have been working at Pinnacle Airlines full-time (More than a year)

Pros

All things divided as per designation and senior management is less interfere in you work area.

Cons

Senior Management has no any correct Judgement power..

Advice to Management

Please give attention to the person who working hard for company....

Other Employee Reviews for Pinnacle Airlines

1. !st time-shame on me...2nd time-shame on you

I have been working at Pinnacle Airlines full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Personnel camaraderie in the workplace

Cons

1. The "smoke & mirror" act about HQ (re) location factors that would determine the end result. The TDY personnel in MEM were advised not to purchase or lease anything in Memephis because the stay would not be long 2. Misleading company emails about the status of the company's future. The court's decision on Oct 16 will ultimately start of one of two scenarios, (1) an aggressive strike or (2) assets liquidation. We do hope for the best, but now is the time to start getting prepared for the worst. Cost of living (COL) won't subside with the cuts the company is proposing across the board for union (excluding dispatchers) and non-union employees; unemployment pay/benefits without the drama of being mismanagement would be a much better option.

Advice to Management

Pay attention to last quarter's attrition numbers and stop thinking PNCL is the only option your current employees have. In approximately 6-9 months, you will soon be faced with a problem more dramatic than trying to find 76.5M in cost savings; you will have lost your most valuable asset-people (employees & customers)

2. Ex-employee glad to gone

Former Employee - Pilot
    Former Employee - Pilot

I worked at Pinnacle Airlines full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The fellow crews I worked with were top notch. I never enjoyed my coworkers as much as I did there. It's a shame we all worked for such a horrible company.

Cons

Management. Single-handedly destroyed what could have been a successfully company, and for what? I don't have the right mindset to imagine how some of these people are able to sleep at night. The employees did all they could with what was given to then to operate a safe airline. As far as being efficient or successful, the management failed miserably.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees well and the company will succeed.