Pinnacle Airlines

www.pncl.com
  www.pncl.com
There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Airlines

a step in the right direction for some experieance

Current Employee - Flight Attendant in Detroit, MI
Current Employee - Flight Attendant in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Pinnacle Airlines full-time (more than an year)

Pros

great people to work with, and the flying benefits

Cons

is just a regional company

management are great

104 Other Employee Reviews for Pinnacle Airlines (View Most Recent)

Took Mesaba Airlines down with it!

Current Employee - Flight Attendant in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Flight Attendant in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Pinnacle Airlines full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

As a former Mesaba Flight Attendant for 15 years, we are now Pinnacle employees due to Delta selling Mesaba to Pinnacle. I am sad to say there are no "pros" to working for this company. The treatment by management is extremely horrible while the CEO and CFO get hundreds of thousand dollar raises and then they file for bankruptcy. It is so corrupt and the morale is beyond low.

Cons

Everything about working for Pinnacle is just about horrible. I cannot think of anything positive to say about the company. I only remind my self it's a job to keep my sanity. Due to the bankruptcy the front line employees are forced to take extreme cuts in pay and benefits. The management has no respect for their employees and actually do not want their employees to stay because then you are no longer an asset but a liability, ie: you are too senior and there for cost us more so please quit so we can hire new people to do your job for the cheapest pay possible. Including pilots. Pilots/FA's/Mechanics/Agents have a lot of stress to handle and deserve to be paid a fair wage. Mesaba was making a profit while still treating their employees at least half way decent. Working for Pinnacle is a new low.

You should be ashamed by how your company is being rated. Take a look at what these employees are saying and really listen! And this also means Delta. Don't think for a minute we don't know why our pay/bene's have been slashed so low, it all stems from the top and if Delta can get Pinnacle to get their employees to accept the worst contracts then they benefit and it will trickle down to all other regional airlines too. It's a race to the bottom industry.

Going Down Hill Fast

Current Employee - Captain in Newark, NJ
    Current Employee - Captain in Newark, NJ

I have been working at Pinnacle Airlines full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

It's a job, good coworkers

Cons

Bankrupt, sub contractor for big airlines only, shrinking market, have to be lowest bidder to get contracts

You need to do some "at risk" flying to get any growth.

There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Airlines