There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Airlines

It's a job. Could be treated better by the company.

Current Employee - Flight Attendant in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Flight Attendant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Pinnacle Airlines full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Flexibility of schedule w/ high seniority. Raises every year. They want you to pass Annual Training-- they are making it less intimidating, however, more thorough. The management in Detroit.

Cons

Contract and Pay does not compete w/ other airlines.

.... bring us in the office for the hard work we do sometimes... not just for something wrong.

104 Other Employee Reviews for Pinnacle Airlines (View Most Recent)

Great at first, down hill fast.

I have been working at Pinnacle Airlines

Pros

All the pros for the company are gone now. Bankrupcy destroyed company, took away all good benefits, including flight benefits. If your just statrting your airline career. it would be ok for a little while. But Move on fast.

Cons

The CEO replaced all managment with his buddies.His buddies dont have clue how to run a large airline, lucky for them it will soon be a small airline. The airline will not grow as it did due to being tied with only one airline.

The New CEO will need to act quickly and replace buddies with people who know what there doing and can follow a procedure.

This Place Made Me Miss Colgan

Current Employee - Flight Attendant/Aircraft Dispatcher
    Current Employee - Flight Attendant/Aircraft Dispatcher

I have been working at Pinnacle Airlines full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

My paycheck usually cleared on time; having a job in a negative environment was better than not having a job at all.

Cons

My biggest complaint stems around the extremely negative atmosphere at the airline. Anytime one walks into a crew room or the SOC the complaining is constant - it's heard everywhere. Unfortunately, most of the complaints are valid. Coworkers can commiserate, but ultimately can't seem to work together on the same team. Pilots complain about line maintenance, dispatchers complain about pilots, flight attendants complain about scheduling ... and EVERYONE complains about management - which is a valid complaint. When Pinnacle snatched up Colgan and Mesaba things got worse...I never thought I'd see the day that I missed Colgan, but from the minute I was transferred to the Pinnacle side of the operation I begged to go back to good old 9L.

Get your act together - don't turn your back on your pilots/flight attendants/dispatchers/maintenance workers who are the backbone of your company. You couldn't do it without them.

There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Airlines