Pinnacle Airlines
www.pncl.com Memphis, TN 5000+ Employees

Overall, Pinnacle was a satisfactory place to work.

Aircraft Dispatcher (Former Employee)
Memphis, TN

ProsThe best part of working at Pinnacle was the friendly coworkers. Many lifelong friends were made during my time there. This made for a very pleasant work environment.

ConsDue to the company's recent emergence from bankrupcy, salaries and benefits are less than desired. In addition, because of the company's move to Minneapolis from Memphis many of the most senior employees are no longer there. This leaves a lot of gaps in operational experience.

Not worthy of the 11 months and 21 days out of my life!

Ground Service Agent (Former Employee)
    Memphis, TN

I worked at Pinnacle Airlines part-time for less than a year

Pros: flight privileges...401k, nice facilities at the airport and corporate… Cons: Plantation style management-bureaucratic Many degrees of separation between management and employees… Advice to Senior Management: Talk to employees.see what they don't like about working conditions...talk to customers see what they don't like about the service...talk to middle managers...see what they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Mediocre at best

Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Pinnacle Airlines full-time

Pros: Easy to keep your job because they continue to give warnings and if you… Cons: Poor pay for the difficulty of the job, irate supervisors that always act inappropriately… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Pinnacle Airlines.

Worked for Pinnacle Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pinnacle Airlines reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pinnacle Airlines CEO Ryan Gumm. All reviews posted anonymously by Pinnacle Airlines employees.