Pinnacle Asset Integrity Services

There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Asset Integrity Services

Amazing Place to work.

Current Employee - Asset Integrity Analyst in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Asset Integrity Analyst in Houston, TX

I have been working at Pinnacle Asset Integrity Services full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Flexibility, culture of the company are great. Lots of growth.

Cons

You might be stationed at a client site but a lot of times these sites have the most fun anyway.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Pinnacle Asset Integrity Services (View Most Recent)

PinnacleAIS is the best choice I've ever made!

Pros

The people are fantastic, energetic and motivating. Its such a positive and supportive environment. I came from a large oil and gas company, where I felt like I was one of thousands. And I was! Here, I feel like my opinion and my face matter every day! They care what I have to say, offer and do. There is so much opportunity here. Its endless. PinnacleAIS is doing such great things in the industry and its a blessing to be a part of it!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. A central Houston location might be better than Pasadena, but it doesn't really bother me at all!

Keep doing what you're doing. This place ROCKS!

Great learning experiences with a fast growing company!

Current Employee - Human Resrouces in Pasadena, TX
    Current Employee - Human Resrouces in Pasadena, TX

I have been working at Pinnacle Asset Integrity Services as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

The Pinnacle culture is great! A young and fun company with a work-hard, play-hard attitude. Interns are treated as full-time hires, and are given a lot of responsibility which fosters growth and development. Everyone that works here is really close and it is almost as if you are a part of a family. Employee's here are really friendly and are always there to help you out if you have any questions! Being a growing company there is a lot of room for growth, and you will not have to wait 5 years to get a promotion like you would working for a corporation. The CEO is awesome, and very friendly! During new hire orientation Ryan (CEO) will spend an entire day with us just to get to know us a little better, which is pretty much unheard of at other companies! To sum it all up Pinnacle is a fantastic place to work if you are looking for a job opportunity in which you wish to develop your professional career.

Cons

So far I have not really experienced any con's while working at PinnacleAIS. I love my job, and am so grateful to have to opportunity to work here!

Keep on doing what you are doing!

There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Asset Integrity Services