Very Supportive, Progressive Company that cares

Current Employee - Food Service Manager Healthcare  in  Edison, NJ
Current Employee - Food Service Manager Healthcare in Edison, NJ

I have been working at Pinnacle Dietary

Pros

The management of this company really invests the time and money in developing its managers. I started as an assistant and with coaching and training was promoted to a directors position. At all times I felt I had someone to turn to. I wish all companies respected their employees the way Pinnacle does. Great company to watch on the radar!

Cons

They really try to satisfy their customers and at times creates difficulty for facility managers although this may also bee seen as a positive in the eyes of the customer.

Invest in more marketing materials to get the word out faster. You have alot to offer, just need to make the healthcare operators aware of us!

Other Reviews for Pinnacle Dietary

Don't apply

Former Employee - Fsd  in  South Plainfield, NJ
    Former Employee - Fsd in South Plainfield, NJ

I worked at Pinnacle Dietary full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Can't think of any at this time

Cons

No support from management, when you place your orders they change it and you dont get what you ordered often times having to serve inferior products. employee turnover rate extremely high but owner never looks a why the company cannot keep employees. Once taking over an account they get rid of pot-washers, stock person, and porters and p/t cooks and expect managers/directors to do it all on top of ridiculous amount of paper work that you're required to submit.

owner needs to talk one on one with managers/directors to really find out whats going on and how the regionals visit the account and put on a show for the admins giving them hope and expectations that the directors cannot really deliver due to lack of support from regionals.

Everyday is a advanture

Current Employee - Food Service Director  in  Perth Amboy, NJ
    Current Employee - Food Service Director in Perth Amboy, NJ

I have been working at Pinnacle Dietary

Pros

Always be faced with new challanges! You'l never need to ask for more work, they just keep piling it on!

Cons

The harder you work the less respect you will get. Promotions are based on who you know, family members and cousins get first picks.

All upper management needs at least to hold A.S. in business. Look at your Field managers and how they treat others "fsd and asst. Fsd. Culinary training should be helpful and not harmful!

There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Dietary.

Worked for Pinnacle Dietary? Contribute to the Community!