Pinnacle Dietary
pinnacledietary.com Newburgh, NY

Very Supportive, Progressive Company that cares

Food Service Manager Healthcare (Current Employee)
Edison, NJ

I have been working at Pinnacle Dietary

ProsThe management of this company really invests the time and money in developing its managers. I started as an assistant and with coaching and training was promoted to a directors position. At all times I felt I had someone to turn to. I wish all companies respected their employees the way Pinnacle does. Great company to watch on the radar!

ConsThey really try to satisfy their customers and at times creates difficulty for facility managers although this may also bee seen as a positive in the eyes of the customer.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in more marketing materials to get the word out faster. You have alot to offer, just need to make the healthcare operators aware of us!

Everyday is a advanture

Food Service Director (Current Employee)
Perth Amboy, NJ

I have been working at Pinnacle Dietary

Pros: Always be faced with new challanges! You'l never need to… Cons: The harder you work the less respect you will get. Promotions are… Advice to Senior Management: All upper management needs at least to hold A.S. in business. Look at your Field managers and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Almost like indentured servitude.

Food Service Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Pinnacle Dietary

Pros: Wonderful concepts for business model. Behind the scenes support was always available. … Cons: Can not keep promises to customers. Expectations of management to work very long hours. Quality control measures inconsistent. Always trying… Advice to Senior Management: Take more time to get to know your managers strengths and weaknesses. Give more support unconditionally… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Pinnacle Dietary.

Worked for Pinnacle Dietary? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pinnacle Dietary reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pinnacle Dietary CEO Susan StPierre. All reviews posted anonymously by Pinnacle Dietary employees.