There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Entertainment

Great place to work

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Pinnacle Entertainment full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Focused on employee satisfaction and good fit into team and. Ompany, so much fun, management is great

Cons

Very large workload, gaming systems are hard to work with, not concerned with work life balance

43 Other Employee Reviews for Pinnacle Entertainment (View Most Recent)

Pinnacle seems to forget to take care of its own in its quest for rapid expansion.

Current Employee - Database Marketing Analyst in Baton Rouge, LA
    Current Employee - Database Marketing Analyst in Baton Rouge, LA

I have been working at Pinnacle Entertainment full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Lower level management is encouraging and sincerely interested in their employees' improvement within the company. Teams function as teams and not as individuals, which greatly improves the office environment.

Cons

The company hired me because they were relocating the southern team. They insisted that there would be huge opportunity for growth. Now that they have acquired another company, they have decided to relocate once again, eliminating my position in my current city. Aside from this, I personally feel that I am underpaid as I was a recent graduate, and we are asked to work as much as 20 and 30 hours of overtime with no additional compensation.

Relocation is not the solution to every operational and strategic issue. If something isn't working, consider asking lower level employees why they feel like it is not working, instead of letting upper level management decide to eliminate an entire team's jobs so that they can keep a closer watch on the department.

Pinnacle is great for employees in high-turnover, hourly positions.

I have been working at Pinnacle Entertainment

Pros

The HR department works hard to provide perks and employee recognition to the front-of-house employees.

Cons

There's no work/life balance and the people who are most likely to succeed at higher levels of management do so by bullying others.

Relax and try to have more fun doing your job.

There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Entertainment