There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Foods

Pinnacle is not too much unlike other CPG companies in that the most important quality is fit. For me, it's been great.

Current Employee - Brand Manager in Parsippany, NJ
Current Employee - Brand Manager in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at Pinnacle Foods full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I see the result of my work and have great access to upper management
Performance is largely rewarded with opportunity
Fast-paced environment with a team that clearly benefits individuals with a bias for action
The people in my function are a close knit group who very much enjoy being around one-another

Cons

Small company resources with big company aspirations can lead to some long nights (not unlike most CPG companies)
Not a teaching institution. You learn as you go (this is good and bad, depending on the type of person you are)

Organizational structure could use some work, we need as many doers as possible.

85 Other Employee Reviews for Pinnacle Foods (View Most Recent)

Doing the right things

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at Pinnacle Foods full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I've been employed by the company for about 2 years. This is a fast paced, lean, exciting and fun environment to work in. The commitment to ongoing growth through a balanced approach to innovation, renovation and margin enhancement is right on target. Employees are treated as real people with a culture that values an individual and enables people to grow. The new R&D center is state of the art and provides what we need to grow our business. Our people are passionate about food and bring tremendous energy in an open and inviting way.

Cons

We are a very lean organization by design, but It enables us to move fast where other companies get bogged down in processes and policies.

A great place to work that is focused on continually improving the culture, work environment and employee satisfaction.

Current Employee - Vice President in Parsippany, NJ
    Current Employee - Vice President in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at Pinnacle Foods full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Dynamic, engaged and people-oriented CEO and CFO.
    Executive and senior leadership are bright, passionate and committed to growing the business, improving the culture and developing and nurturing talent.
    The balance of outside talent and internally developed talent is improving which has contributed to improvements in culture and work dynamics.
    Beautiful offices!

Cons

The only con that comes to mind is the fact there are two corporate offices in Northern and Southern NJ, which somewhat hinders the ability to build relationships and stay connected.

Maintain the level of passion to improve the business and company culture; keep doing what you're doing, because it is working!

There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Foods