There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Foods

Pinnacle is not too much unlike other CPG companies in that the most important quality is fit. For me, it's been great.

Current Employee - Brand Manager  in  Parsippany, NJ
Current Employee - Brand Manager in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at Pinnacle Foods full-time for more than a year

Pros

I see the result of my work and have great access to upper management
Performance is largely rewarded with opportunity
Fast-paced environment with a team that clearly benefits individuals with a bias for action
The people in my function are a close knit group who very much enjoy being around one-another

Cons

Small company resources with big company aspirations can lead to some long nights (not unlike most CPG companies)
Not a teaching institution. You learn as you go (this is good and bad, depending on the type of person you are)

Organizational structure could use some work, we need as many doers as possible.

83 Other Employee Reviews for Pinnacle Foods (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Current Employee - Financial Reporting Director  in  Cherry Hill, NJ
    Current Employee - Financial Reporting Director in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at Pinnacle Foods full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fast paced constantly changing environment. Lots in interesting things going on. Acquisitions, bond issuances etc.

Cons

Private equity ownership does not think long term. Extremely lean cost structure doesn't promote growth if talent from within the organization.

Doing the right things

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at Pinnacle Foods full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been employed by the company for about 2 years. This is a fast paced, lean, exciting and fun environment to work in. The commitment to ongoing growth through a balanced approach to innovation, renovation and margin enhancement is right on target. Employees are treated as real people with a culture that values an individual and enables people to grow. The new R&D center is state of the art and provides what we need to grow our business. Our people are passionate about food and bring tremendous energy in an open and inviting way.

Cons

We are a very lean organization by design, but It enables us to move fast where other companies get bogged down in processes and policies.

There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Foods

Worked for Pinnacle Foods? Contribute to the Community!