No complaints so far

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at Pinnacle Foods full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

In my team/department, exceptional performance is noticed and rewarded. I love the people that I work with--individuals who are professional but also know how to have fun. I'm provided with the tools and information that I need to perform my job function very well. I'm encouraged to attend trainings to gain new knowledge and skills useful for my job. At the company level, the environment is open, managers and executive officers are approachable and is open to suggestions/changes. The Cherry Hill and Parsippany offices are beautiful--lots of natural light, very spacious; new cafeteria. I give work/life balance a 5-star rating (I'm very satisfied).

Cons

The business has some improvement areas but the the executive team seems to be very enthusiastic about new opportunities and is committed to growing the company.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Wasted potential

I worked at Pinnacle Foods full-time

Pros

The people here are really good and its one of the tightest knit places I've ever worked. The new offices are amazing and a model of what every office should be.

Cons

Not all is what it seems, especially all the fake and glowing reviews on this site. Almost no one is happy here except those in charge. Every department is lean to the point of being tremendously overworked. Every 1 person does the job of 3 with no motivation to do any better. High turnover means you're constantly teaching new people their job.

Advice to Management

Start investing in the people. There's a reason all the good people leave the second an opportunity arises.

Needs better management

I have been working at Pinnacle Foods full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

good pay, some good people

Cons

management has bad listening skills

Advice to Management

learn to communicate better with one another. we need to work more as a team and not try and place blame on other people, the only ones you have to blame are youselfs. (A SUSECCESFUL COMPANY TREATS THERE EMPLOYEES WELL)