There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Technical Resources

Exceptional work environment...work with and learn from passionate and dedicated employees!

Current Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very helpful and dedicated management, great training and exposure to new technologies and state-of-the-art tolls made available, life balance and healthy living encouragement!

Cons

No stand out cons whatsoever...empty coffee pot and other complaints that I have had with any company.

Advice to Management

Thank you for your mentoring and inspirational enthusiasm....it is contagious and makes for a superb workplace environment everyday

Other Employee Reviews for Pinnacle Technical Resources

1. Very Happy I Stayed

Current Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

ill be honest. I came here a little while ago from another company. A couple people in particular had some pretty bad stuff to say (except for one they are no longer here). They even showed me what they had written on this site and asked me to do same. But I was pretty new and didnt want to mess with it. So at first I was really worried I had made a bad decision about working here. I knew similar complainer types at my last job and so I decided to just stick it out. Bottom line I am very happy that I did. Basically most of those people are gone like I said. And since then Ive gotten to know other people and also made sure I looked into some of the stuff they warned me about (like commisions and burdens). All I know is that whatever they were complaining about I havent seen it. Im making good money compared to my last job and its pretty obvious how to make more (get more hires, get higher spreads, this isnt brain surgury). Mostly I'm just happy to be at a company where I think the leadership is checked in. We had a big party recently and our CEO had a pretty cool "come to Jesus" type of talk with us. I was surprised bc I hadnt seen that before, so I thought that was cool.

Cons

There are cons at every company. People need to get real. I've worked at other places, and what I'm finding out is that a lot of people here havent bc pinnacle hires a lot of people out of college. All I will say is that don't let the haters convince you of anything you cant see yourself. And also a job not a party. As long as you are making good money, know where your headed, and enjoy most of the people you work with you will not get a lot better than that.

Advice to Management

I would say you gotta talk to us more. Little too much sitting in offices and having meetings with clients and each other. you need to talk to us "common folks" a little more.

2. Incredible Entrepreneurial Experience

Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is an amazing company to work for if you have the drive required to be successful. There's an opportunity to grow, but you have to prove yourself. I find that everyone wants to be a huge success, but very few have the drive to achieve that success. If you're a hard working, determined and driven person then Pinnacle is probably a great fit. I have found that the CEO and her executive team all support individuals with ample opportunities to those who will embrace those opportunities fully.

Cons

Like many entrepreneurial firms, Pinnacle is a victim of its own success. It has experienced exponential growth for years and is going through the growing pains expected with that phenomenal growth. However, the management team is investing heavily in the systems and processes to move us into the next chapter of Pinnacle's unique story.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and let's keep the Pinnacle heritage alive!