Pinnacle Technical Resources

www.pinnacle1.com

Exceptional work environment...work with and learn from passionate and dedicated employees!

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

Pros

Very helpful and dedicated management, great training and exposure to new technologies and state-of-the-art tolls made available, life balance and healthy living encouragement!

Cons

No stand out cons whatsoever...empty coffee pot and other complaints that I have had with any company.

Thank you for your mentoring and inspirational enthusiasm....it is contagious and makes for a superb workplace environment everyday

Other reviews for Pinnacle Technical Resources

Incredible Entrepreneurial Experience

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX

Pros

This is an amazing company to work for if you have the drive required to be successful. There's an opportunity to grow, but you have to prove yourself. I find that everyone wants to be a huge success, but very few have the drive to achieve that success. If you're a hard working, determined and driven person then Pinnacle is probably a great fit. I have found that the CEO and her executive team all support individuals with ample opportunities to those who will embrace those opportunities fully.

Cons

Like many entrepreneurial firms, Pinnacle is a victim of its own success. It has experienced exponential growth for years and is going through the growing pains expected with that phenomenal growth. However, the management team is investing heavily in the systems and processes to move us into the next chapter of Pinnacle's unique story.

Keep up the great work and let's keep the Pinnacle heritage alive!

Excellent learning and growth opportunity - not for someone looking for an easy job.

Pros

Pinnacle provides ample opportunity for growth and development by allowing all employees to contribute to improvements, changes, and company success. Pinnacle welcomes new ideas and is an excellent environment for those that like a challenge and are self-motivated to succeed. I have never learned more in such a short period of time. Pinnacle has been a huge challenge, but I know I have learned skills that will be valuable for the rest of my career.

Cons

Pinnacle's greatest strength is at times it's greatest weakness. The company can be a little unstructured and at times chaotic. The pace is very fast which often means short deadlines and shifting priorities that sometimes can create frustration. The company culture also expects long work hours to deal with these periods of short deadlines. In general, if you find this type of environment motivating you will do very well - if you don't then this may not be the place for you.

There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Technical Resources.

Worked for Pinnacle Technical Resources? Contribute to the Community!