There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Technical Resources

Very unethical company. Will try to cheat their own workers.

Former Employee - Uverse Associate Contractor  in  Richardson, TX
Former Employee - Uverse Associate Contractor in Richardson, TX

I worked at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time

Pros

Its a job when you need one.

Cons

They had numerous complaints filed against them for pay disputes. They changed our contract and lowered our pay for no reason. They held employees hostage to unfair and unreasonable demands to justify lowering the pay. They suddenly started firing long term employees who made the most and replacing them with low wage employees who weren't as nearly dedicated to their jobs. The company hired a law firm out of New York to fight all unemployment claims on false trumped up charges. As the company actually did a layoff because they had suddenly fired over 70% of their staff and was trying to get out of paying unemployment by suddenly having managers stuff everyone's file with some violation. People who had never ever been written up suddenly found themselves in the managers office being "counseled". Often for supposed issues that were the result of the poorly trained managers giving off false and erroneous information to them which they followed.

The company was just unethical and immoral and greedy through and through.

Find an honest employer and stay away from Pinnacle.

Find God. Because you all need him.

33 Other Employee Reviews for Pinnacle Technical Resources (View Most Recent)

Very Happy I Stayed

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time for less than a year

Pros

ill be honest. I came here a little while ago from another company. A couple people in particular had some pretty bad stuff to say (except for one they are no longer here). They even showed me what they had written on this site and asked me to do same. But I was pretty new and didnt want to mess with it. So at first I was really worried I had made a bad decision about working here. I knew similar complainer types at my last job and so I decided to just stick it out. Bottom line I am very happy that I did.

Basically most of those people are gone like I said. And since then Ive gotten to know other people and also made sure I looked into some of the stuff they warned me about (like commisions and burdens). All I know is that whatever they were complaining about I havent seen it. Im making good money compared to my last job and its pretty obvious how to make more (get more hires, get higher spreads, this isnt brain surgury). Mostly I'm just happy to be at a company where I think the leadership is checked in. We had a big party recently and our CEO had a pretty cool "come to Jesus" type of talk with us. I was surprised bc I hadnt seen that before, so I thought that was cool.

Cons

There are cons at every company. People need to get real. I've worked at other places, and what I'm finding out is that a lot of people here havent bc pinnacle hires a lot of people out of college. All I will say is that don't let the haters convince you of anything you cant see yourself. And also a job not a party. As long as you are making good money, know where your headed, and enjoy most of the people you work with you will not get a lot better than that.

I would say you gotta talk to us more. Little too much sitting in offices and having meetings with clients and each other. you need to talk to us "common folks" a little more.

Exceptional work environment...work with and learn from passionate and dedicated employees!

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very helpful and dedicated management, great training and exposure to new technologies and state-of-the-art tolls made available, life balance and healthy living encouragement!

Cons

No stand out cons whatsoever...empty coffee pot and other complaints that I have had with any company.

Thank you for your mentoring and inspirational enthusiasm....it is contagious and makes for a superb workplace environment everyday

There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Technical Resources

Worked for Pinnacle Technical Resources? Contribute to the Community!