There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Technical Resources

If there's a better place to work I'll would be there.

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time

Pros

I have worked for Pinnacle for several years now, and wouldn't think of leaving. The Pinnacle way is straight forward "we love to have you if you're a performer and you're looking for a career not a job........you want to succeed in a fast environment and have fun "THIS IS THE PLACE" is not for everybody only for the best.

Cons

Like any company that is experiences tremendous growth there are issues, but non that can't be solved with the right communication skills and attitude. our CEO is the most humble and real person you ever met.

keep, listening, keep changing, keep growing, continue to implement changes for the better of the firm, clients and employees.

33 Other Employee Reviews for Pinnacle Technical Resources (View Most Recent)

Very unethical company. Will try to cheat their own workers.

Former Employee - Uverse Associate Contractor  in  Richardson, TX
    Former Employee - Uverse Associate Contractor in Richardson, TX

I worked at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time

Pros

Its a job when you need one.

Cons

They had numerous complaints filed against them for pay disputes. They changed our contract and lowered our pay for no reason. They held employees hostage to unfair and unreasonable demands to justify lowering the pay. They suddenly started firing long term employees who made the most and replacing them with low wage employees who weren't as nearly dedicated to their jobs. The company hired a law firm out of New York to fight all unemployment claims on false trumped up charges. As the company actually did a layoff because they had suddenly fired over 70% of their staff and was trying to get out of paying unemployment by suddenly having managers stuff everyone's file with some violation. People who had never ever been written up suddenly found themselves in the managers office being "counseled". Often for supposed issues that were the result of the poorly trained managers giving off false and erroneous information to them which they followed.

The company was just unethical and immoral and greedy through and through.

Find an honest employer and stay away from Pinnacle.

Find God. Because you all need him.

Exceptional work environment...work with and learn from passionate and dedicated employees!

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pinnacle Technical Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very helpful and dedicated management, great training and exposure to new technologies and state-of-the-art tolls made available, life balance and healthy living encouragement!

Cons

No stand out cons whatsoever...empty coffee pot and other complaints that I have had with any company.

Thank you for your mentoring and inspirational enthusiasm....it is contagious and makes for a superb workplace environment everyday

There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle Technical Resources

Worked for Pinnacle Technical Resources? Contribute to the Community!