Pinnacle of Indiana

www.pinnacleofindiana.com
  www.pinnacleofindiana.com
There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle of Indiana

A few good years, then a few bad.

Former Employee - IT Consultant in South Bend, IN
Former Employee - IT Consultant in South Bend, IN

I worked at Pinnacle of Indiana

Pros

At one time, there was a great deal of growth, opportunity for self-direction, advancement, great relationships with clients and a great staff that helped each other and worked as a team.

Cons

In the last few years, management has changed direction in several areas, paycuts, addition of more management, FIVE CXO's for about 50 employees! Huge amount of employee turnover (almost 25% in 2011).

None, they're convinced they have all the answers.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Pinnacle of Indiana (View Most Recent)

Great for years then a swift decline.

Former Employee - Senior Engineer in Mishawaka, IN
    Former Employee - Senior Engineer in Mishawaka, IN

I worked at Pinnacle of Indiana full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good people below management. Most teams were great about jumping in to help when hurdles arose and would work with you till the issue was resolved. Family atmosphere. Nice office space. Annual $200 allowance for clothing.

Cons

Way too much management for the size of company. Leadership by cliché most of the time. After the changeover in management in 2009, opportunities for growing income were largely eliminated (this is in direct contrast to years before that). There was talk and announcements of profit sharing, but it never amounted to anything because the company was so top heavy. Training was all self study (they would at lest buy the book though). New ideas/objectives were routinely talked about but never implemented. It became a running joke around the office each time we'd get a new "Big Announcement" email as to how soon it would be forgotten and discarded.

Stop doing so much managing....you aren't any good at it.

Good consultants, poor management

Former Employee - IT Consultant in Mishawaka, IN
    Former Employee - IT Consultant in Mishawaka, IN

I worked at Pinnacle of Indiana full-time

Pros

I made some good friends while at Pinnacle and got hands-on experience with new technologies. My coworkers were all very good at what they were hired to do.

Cons

When I worked at Pinnacle, we had a hiring boom. Unfortunately most of the new hires were managers, which increased overhead. Those making money for the company were expected to work longer hours and over weekends to make up for it, but there were never any opportunities for pay raises or advancement. Rather than promoting from within, they would fire the good workers and replace them with mediocre managers who couldn't lead a girl scout troop, much less a team of intelligent individuals in a thriving industry.

Get your head out of the cloud(s) and get in touch with the wants and needs of the people making your money for you.

There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle of Indiana