Pinnacle of Indiana

Management not well organized

Former Employee - Professional in Mishawaka, IN
Former Employee - Professional in Mishawaka, IN

I worked at Pinnacle of Indiana full-time

Pros

Great people, great product, great clients. Very friendly group mostly and a very professional atmosphere.

Cons

Tendency for some managers to change expectations rapidly without warning. Other managers are excellent. Company was sold abruptly 12/2012 so maybe this will be better with new owners.

You core values are admirable but not if you can't walk the talk.

3 Other Employee Reviews for Pinnacle of Indiana (View Most Recent)

Good consultants, poor management

Former Employee - IT Consultant in Mishawaka, IN
    Former Employee - IT Consultant in Mishawaka, IN

I worked at Pinnacle of Indiana full-time

Pros

I made some good friends while at Pinnacle and got hands-on experience with new technologies. My coworkers were all very good at what they were hired to do.

Cons

When I worked at Pinnacle, we had a hiring boom. Unfortunately most of the new hires were managers, which increased overhead. Those making money for the company were expected to work longer hours and over weekends to make up for it, but there were never any opportunities for pay raises or advancement. Rather than promoting from within, they would fire the good workers and replace them with mediocre managers who couldn't lead a girl scout troop, much less a team of intelligent individuals in a thriving industry.

Get your head out of the cloud(s) and get in touch with the wants and needs of the people making your money for you.

A few good years, then a few bad.

Former Employee - IT Consultant in South Bend, IN
    Former Employee - IT Consultant in South Bend, IN

I worked at Pinnacle of Indiana

Pros

At one time, there was a great deal of growth, opportunity for self-direction, advancement, great relationships with clients and a great staff that helped each other and worked as a team.

Cons

In the last few years, management has changed direction in several areas, paycuts, addition of more management, FIVE CXO's for about 50 employees! Huge amount of employee turnover (almost 25% in 2011).

None, they're convinced they have all the answers.

There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacle of Indiana