Pinnacol

www.pinnacol.com
  www.pinnacol.com
There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacol

As far as a wonderful place to work, Pinnacol is one of the best kept secrets in Colorado

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Pinnacol

Pros

People care about what they are doing and they care about each other. We work in teams that really live up to the term. We have all the resources necessary to be very good at what we do. Pinnacol is a Colorado-based company with its headquarters in Denver so wehave all the corporate resources that most companies in Colorado have at their headquarters out of state.

Cons

As a quasi-public company with some ties remaining to the state there is sometimes political confusion and media scrutiny that impacts us but by and large morale remains very strong.

14 Other Employee Reviews for Pinnacol (View Most Recent)

Pinnacol reallsy has earned its recognition as one of America's Best Places to Work!

Current Employee - General in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - General in Denver, CO

I have been working at Pinnacol

Pros

Great people who take their work seriously and are committed to doing a great job and delivering outstanding service to our customers.

Cons

Sometimes to move two steps forward the company still has to take a step back. It would be nice to just take the two steps forward.

Be careful with changes to the company. There is a tremendous amount of things that are "right" about the company, and changes should be made cautiously to not make things worse.

Pinnacol the best COMPANY to work for in COLORADO, we don't pay well, but you will love your job....

Current Employee - Senior Underwriter in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Underwriter in Denver, CO

I have been working at Pinnacol

Pros

The paid time off and the employees I work with. It is like working with one big happy disfunctional family where everyone does a GREAT job, but their is always a cousin you would like to kick out. The company let's you work from home and management has been the best to work with in my entire career in insurance. Just LOVE Pinnacol....

Cons

Location, location, location.... Trying to get to work is not the easist.

keep up the good work and increase the tution reinbursement to $10,000 a year. When was the last time anyone in Sr. Management took college classes???? It's not cheap....

There are newer employer reviews for Pinnacol