Pinpoint Resource Group

www.pinpoint.jobs
  www.pinpoint.jobs
There are newer employer reviews for Pinpoint Resource Group

True meritocracy. Upward mobility is left to the individual employee.

Current Employee - Technical Consultant, Applications Administrator in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Pinpoint Resource Group

Pros

Pinpoint has a very hands-off approach to managing their extended work force (consultants), which suits me well. Pinpoint required a few status meetings early on, then left me to do my job. The door is always open to ask questions or seek advice. The staff at Pinpoint is very approachable, responsive and supportive. My client organization has approached me several times to go full-time, and I am considering some options now.

Cons

The stigma of being an outsider at my client organization wasn't too pervasive, and at times I was able to avoid politics because of it. My client's policy for not paying consultants for training is understandable, but required a work around to get the job done.

Provide your margins to your consultants who are negotiating full-time positions with your clients. The info would be extremely useful and would make me feel like you supported me till the very end.

2 Other Employee Reviews for Pinpoint Resource Group (View Most Recent)

Great place to work and people are very knowledgeable.

Current Employee - Desktop Support Technician in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Desktop Support Technician in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Pinpoint Resource Group

Pros

They make you feel like you are really a part of the family.

Cons

They do not offer any type of benefits.

There are newer employer reviews for Pinpoint Resource Group