Pinpoint Resource Group

www.pinpoint.jobs

True meritocracy. Upward mobility is left to the individual employee.

Technical Consultant, Applications Administrator (Current Employee) El Segundo, CA

ProsPinpoint has a very hands-off approach to managing their extended work force (consultants), which suits me well. Pinpoint required a few status meetings early on, then left me to do my job. The door is always open to ask questions or seek advice. The staff at Pinpoint is very approachable, responsive and supportive. My client organization has approached me several times to go full-time, and I am considering some options now.

ConsThe stigma of being an outsider at my client organization wasn't too pervasive, and at times I was able to avoid politics because of it. My client's policy for not paying consultants for training is understandable, but required a work around to get the job done.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide your margins to your consultants who are negotiating full-time positions with your clients. The info would be extremely useful and would make me feel like you supported me till the very end.

Great place to work and people are very knowledgeable.

Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Pinpoint Resource Group

Pros: They make you feel like you are really a part… Cons: They do not offer any type of benefits. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Pinpoint Resource Group.

Worked for Pinpoint Resource Group? Contribute to the Community!